Does The Otterbox Armor Series Holster Swivel?

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen or have the new holster for Armor series case? Wondering if that thing swivels?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Cheaply made but the case does come as a swivel holster. Sometimes the magnets don't line up correctly. Play with it a little and magnets makes good contact. Maybe after some usage it'll get easier. Not all that thrilled with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Cheaply made but the case does come as a swivel holster. Sometimes the magnets don't line up correctly. Play with it a little and magnets makes good contact. Maybe after some usage it'll get easier. Not all that thrilled with it.

I purchased the life proof.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The new Armour series Holster not only swivels as indicated but is built pretty cool with a flap that comes over to cover the case with 2 small magnets one on each side to keep it in place and 2 small metal clips that when pushed in on the flap , acts like a double safety. I had not purched this case because I was waiting for a holster. Now that my upgrade is ready and when the new phone is announced and comes out I might go from my Seidio Convert I have now to either the Otterbox Armour with holster, The seidio Obex for iPhone 5 or 5x when it comes out which is a real nice case or even the newest Lifeproof case. All 3 are great but I am leaning to towards Seidio. I have used them for years since my BB days with no trouble.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the critique, I did not see your post but good to know and I already know about the Seidio Obex case.. Thank you again.
BTW the Seidio is $89.00 and about $65.25 for the combo with Holster on Amazon. has a long belt clip that is solid and swivels and has a clip you can pull up to lock the clasp to keep the phone from falling out.

Amazon.com: Seidio BD2-HWIPH5-BK OBEX Waterproof Case and Holster Combo for Apple iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711