Got My nuud Today! (iPhone 5)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No, definitely not. They actually don't even recommend a screen protector at all, and supply one with the case if you feel you need one, but you install it after it's in the case.

Thanks Alli... That is what I figured, but it could not hurt to ask. I love my Glas.t so now what do I do :) Decisions, decisions, decisions.

The main reason I did not use my 4s Lifeproof as a daily case was the included screen shield. UGH...

bahandi

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I doubt a lot of people with a two year old device are actively looking for a $90 case.

BTW, phone calls are horrible with this case actually. Will probably be returning because that's a deal breaker.

Are you comparing call quality to the fre? Or to a different type of non-waterproof case?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I doubt a lot of people with a two year old device are actively looking for a $90 case.

BTW, phone calls are horrible with this case actually. Will probably be returning because that's a deal breaker.

I feel with it being waterproof a lot of people would pay that money but I have heard call quality issues. I just got the seidio surface case with the clip today from bb. Think ill stick to this for a bit.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I got my Nuud today as well. LifeProof knocked it out of the ballpark. It is so awesome and looks great. I totally agree with Ally. It blows everything away. I find it hard to imagine that they will be able to keep it in stock. It's pricey, but is absolutely the best case out there. Sound quality is better than the Fre I had. I feel like my iPhone is well protected and looks awesome.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I got my Nuud today as well. LifeProof knocked it out of the ballpark. It is so awesome and looks great. I totally agree with Ally. It blows everything away. I find it hard to imagine that they will be able to keep it in stock. It's pricey, but is absolutely the best case out there. Sound quality is better than the Fre I had. I feel like my iPhone is well protected and looks awesome.

Post a pic for us if you can

Sent from my iPhone 5

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Alli... That is what I figured, but it could not hurt to ask. I love my Glas.t so now what do I do :) Decisions, decisions, decisions.

The main reason I did not use my 4s Lifeproof as a daily case was the included screen shield. UGH...

just a quick interjection, but how do you like the Glas.t???

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I took my Nuud back today as well. The deal breaker for me is the bezel. I am running iOS 7 and unless Apple changes the way you open Control Center, the bezel prevents it from working about 80% of the time. OB Defender and Atlas will also have issues. Works great on a Fre though.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I took my Nuud back today as well. The deal breaker for me is the bezel. I am running iOS 7 and unless Apple changes the way you open Control Center, the bezel prevents it from working about 80% of the time. OB Defender and Atlas will also have issues. Works great on a Fre though.

Alli are you running ios 7? Do you have this issue? Thanks

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
just a quick interjection, but how do you like the Glas.t???

Love it.. Only screen shields I will use from now on. I have had it on my iP5 since launch day and it is in perfect condition.

Back OT.

I am going to go to BestBuy today and check out the the nuud. :)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Alright people of iMore. I got caught in a torrential downpour tonight and my phone almost got soaked. Definitely don't want to risk this again. Now my question is - Fre (hopefully the most recent generation) or N??d? Guide me oh wise members!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Alright people of iMore. I got caught in a torrential downpour tonight and my phone almost got soaked. Definitely don't want to risk this again. Now my question is - Fre (hopefully the most recent generation) or N??d? Guide me oh wise members!

​Totally personal decision. I used the original on my 4S and now have the N??d. i prefer the latter due to the lack of screen cover.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Go NUUD...Awesome. You won't be disappointed.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 34143

This cover cost about the same amount. It was a present by my father-in-law, so I used it without question. But after a while I switched back to my cheap plastic cover mainly because of what the second person in this thread said, the form factor. I really enjoy how light and small my iPhone 5 is and prefer to keep it that way.

That has to be the ugliest case I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner