Magpul iPhone Cases

Apoxual

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have been in the Android clan for a long time, and recently I broke my android phone and was given a free iPhone so I couldn't really say no. But, when I first saw the Magpul cases for iPhones, I knew that I was going to have one if I ever got an iPhone. Well the day has come and I love this thing.

Does anyone else have one (or many), I would like to hear your experiences with them!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been in the Android clan for a long time, and recently I broke my android phone and was given a free iPhone so I couldn't really say no. But, when I first saw the Magpul cases for iPhones, I knew that I was going to have one if I ever got an iPhone. Well the day has come and I love this thing.

Does anyone else have one (or many), I would like to hear your experiences with them!

My son swears by his... He’s had the Magpul case on his iPhone since he got the iPhone 4 several years ago... and he waited for the case to be released for the iPhone 5 before upgrading his phone... Oh, yeah, he’s a cop... says they’re the same outfit that makes the clips for his service weapon (Glock)...

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
They are awesome cases. If you like firearms and/or Magpul accessories, you'll really love this. The cases are just as high quality as their magazines are.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Apoxual

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My dad is a police officer as well and owns a tactical supply store that sells a ton of Magpul products and when I saw them the day they arrived in the store, I immediately knew. Then I begged and pleaded for a Droid RAZR case but try wouldn't make one, the need wasn't great enough. Boy would've I of loves to see how the case looked on a Droid RAZR.

Anyways, I have the black one and an interesting in picking up the tab one as it looks awesome!

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I've got one on my 5. After using countless otterbox cases and bumpers ill be sticking with my magpul. Not to mention im a gun nut!

Fischkind#IM

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Purchased a couple. Girlfriend has the pink one and I have a black love it. Good combo with a invisible shield. Slim and sleek love it keeps the small phone profile. I also bought a holster off eBay made by some guy. Pretty nice to have the phone holstered. (Wish magpul made one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW