Headsets......Whick one do you use and why?????

dbpowell

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I am switching from BB to a IP5..I have been using a Planotronics Voyager with my Tour for about 2 1/2 years now. So with up dating the phone thought it was time to update the headset. Never use one for listening to music just for talking while traveling etc.
So tell me what you like and why. All options are open at this point...I figure if your gonna change habits change them completely. Thanks

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am switching from BB to a IP5..I have been using a Planotronics Voyager with my Tour for about 2 1/2 years now. So with up dating the phone thought it was time to update the headset. Never use one for listening to music just for talking while traveling etc.
So tell me what you like and why. All options are open at this point...I figure if your gonna change habits change them completely. Thanks

I use the BT function of my car stereo mostly. Why? Because it works and it?s handy... always have it in my car. :) When I use a headset, it?s the wired earphone/microphone that came stock with the iPhone 5 (the new earbud style).

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use my Plantronics headset for long calls. Other than that I use the speaker phone in the car or just use a corded headset.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Use the set that comes with the IPHONE 5,they work great. Like the feature of just clicking the cord. Great topic though won't mind hearing what else is out there.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a Voyager headset I got when I was using a Droid, it works just fine with the iPhone - after updating the Voyager's firmware via the Plantronics support site. If it works and you like it, there is no need to replace it.

Other than that, I use a Belkin car adapter to listen to music via my car stereo, the Voyager headset for phone calls (the iPhone will connect up to two headsets at a time, allowing you to switch between them as needed), and a wired headset for music when not in the car.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Jawbone Icon Bluetooth Headset
2. Apple Pods

Why? They both are comfortable, sturdy, easy to use and works as advertised.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Accessories forum.

​Were you looking at over the hear headsets, earbuds, wired or Bluetooth? I'd start by narrowing down what you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods