LED Flash for Smartphones and Tablets?

Oleg Malenkov

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi, guys. This post isn't an advertisement or spam. I really want to hear some feedback about our invention. It's a first LED Flash for smartphones and tablets. Portable, powerful, easy-to-use flash which can be controlled from any mobile device using 3.5 mm audio jack.

What do you think about such device? Do you really need a powerful flash for your camera phone? How much will you pay for external flash?

Spoiler
iblazr_2.jpg

And what we have got using iblazr

ilbazr.jpg

Hope thread's moderator will allow to post a few photos of device and test pictures :)

We are planning to launch our device at kickstarter soon and its really important to hear your feedback! Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On the surface, it's intriguing, but personally, I don't take a lot of photos with my iPhone - at least not the kind that require a high-powered flash attachment like the one you're proposing, however, we have a lot of members who may be interested in this, and hopefully, they will chime in soon.

rileyfletcher

May 8, 2013
Visit site
As far as I am concern I don’t want to experiment much with my camera phone. I have with my phone and I would rather used good my camera for taking photos.

Oleg Malenkov

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Nowadays the iphoneography is the most popular trend and it still growing up. A few years ago Flickr made a announcement that cameraphones had passed all professional cameras in comparison of total amount of added photos by.

We want to be oriented on that market.

Thank you for reply!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2