- iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
Ipad Mini Keyboard?
Hello - just bought the Logitech keyboard case for the Ipad Mini. It is so light and looks really cool. Types well too. problem - I dropped it in the washing up and now it doesn't work! Tips anyone? Also, who else uses a keyboard for their mini? I am wondering if I should just buy one again.
- 05-19-2013, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Ipad Mini Keyboard?
I don't have an iPad Mini, but I do use the Apple Bluetooth keyboard with my iPad 2 and it works quite well. As for your other question, I recommend that you simply purchase a replacement for the item you got wet.
- 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM #3
- 05-27-2013, 06:30 AM #4
- 06-05-2013, 04:34 PM #5
- By geetooeasy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2013, 04:23 AM
- By kella12 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2012, 10:44 PM
- By Caballera in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:13 AM
- By gogorocky in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:20 PM
- By jaguar11 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:07 AM