screen protector worth puting on ipad

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
HI All.Quick Question how many of you have a screen protector on your ipad's.
are they worth puting one on and if i cant do it my self can the apple store or best buy do it for you

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
are you lost? you seen what happened to your other iPad thread. it was moved to the iPad Section

please pay attention.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This thread is now in the Accessories forum where it belongs. You might want to look around here as this has been covered many times.

manicmarc

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Surely if you have a Smart Cover you don't need a screen protector? Even for phones I find these pointless. They degrade the quality of the screen.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I used to use a zagg screen protector on my tablet. I took it off after a year. As mentioned, they degrade image quality. I use a spigen slim glas.tr on my phone and since its glass it doesnt degrade image quality at all. I saw a video of a guy who got one for his ipad, dropped it the next day down some concrete steps, and took off the glas.tr on video. The screen was shattered, and when he took off the screen protector it was perfect, no marks at all. The ones for the ipad are very pricey though. The phone ones are $30, I expect the tablet versions to be over double that. Still cheaper than insurance, but with a tablet, you dont put it in your pocket or bring it around with you everywhere like with a phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro