Mophie Juice Pack Pro Bubbles

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a Mophie juice pack pro? Has anyone had issues with air bubbles under the screen?

I read a couple reviews before I bought it speaking about the air bubbles. A lot that didn't have a problem. I have two friends with the case who don't have an issue. Mine on the other hand does. The underlying protector adhered directly to the phone is fine. It's when you attach the case with the built in protector that the bubbles appear. I have tried everything short of removing the built in screen to fix this but it's driving me nuts.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The company is reliable and stands behind their product. I am sure they have a warranty or can at least help you with your problem. Good luck.

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I contacted them and they are saying its the anti-glare stick on screen protector. Apparently it has to be on 100% perfect with zero tolerance to either side because the case is so tight it pushes on the sides of the phone and pushes the anti-glare screen up if its off even a fraction. I am not sure this is the issue but they said to buy another third party anti-glare screen protector and try again. Hmmmm. I guess i have no option but to try. We will see.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro