Bottom case for MacBook
I just received my free bottom case in the mail, but I don't want to send the dirty peeling old one. When I pulled off the ez send tab (Its not EZ because its perforated) It said that if I didn't send it back, there would be no charge. I want to keep it around in case I go somewhere where my new bottom will get dirty. But in the box it said that I would be charged for the full price. Any help?
- 05-13-2013, 05:20 PM #2
- By LVMHgirl in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2012, 12:50 AM
- By Garz in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2011, 10:21 PM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:40 AM
- By spidermanroach in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:42 AM
- By aureatenova in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:27 PM