Adonit Jot Pro 4 Touch

kevphil

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any practical experience (hands-on) with this stylus? I have read non-pro reviews that say it still doesn't respond well re: pressure sensitivity. I want to use it as an artist's pen, where pressure would relate to line thickness or opacity. Thanks for any info!

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Pressure and line thickness is going to depend on the app you use, rather than the stylus. I like my Adonit Jot. It's great when I want to do something detailed and need to see exactly where I'm connecting with the screen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Adonit Jot stylus is an excellent tool, but it can be somewhat sensitive at times, but not enough to be disruptive, at least in my experience. I like using it on occasion with both my iPad & iPhone.

kevphil

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I also have a Jot Pro, but the Jot 4 Touch is a different beast. It uses Bluetooth to relate pressure info to the app. Yes, the app must be programmed to interpret this pressure info, but although apps like Procreate and ArtRage are supposed to support this form of input, they do not seem to work very well. (Again, according to this one YouTube review I read. All other "reviews" were just press releases.) Also, the Touch is supposed to have "palm rejection", which lets you rest your hand on the tab let's surface. I was just wondering if anyone here had actually used the Jot 4 Touch and would comment on the experience. Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekIversion