MiCommand / Control It All

Luke35

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Apologies if I am in the wrong forum for this topic. Recent convert to iOS last October after many years with palm/webOS and swore I wouldn't change... but here I am. My house is one where the right remote always winds up missing or hidden, but the smartphones rarely do since they are used for more tasks than a device specific remote. I was intrigued by the Control it All app and downloaded it a few months ago. I held off purchasing the transceiver hardware as I accumulated additional funds and points to trade in for Amazon gift codes. My wife can't get mad at me for spending money on a new gadget (that she will likely use as much as I will) if I make the money to buy it on the side!

So last week when I decided to buy a couple MiCommand transceivers for our house, they appear to be sold out at every retailer listed that carries(d) them. Amazon's site says: "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." My efforts to contact the manufacturer have not been replied to (although it has only been a week).

The device seemed to have some pretty good user reviews, but I want to start looking at other options. Any advice or recommendations? If anyone has used the above product, are you aware whether it has been discontinued?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Since it's the transceiver you're looking for, I've moved this to the Accessories forum. I'm not familiar with the product though since I have DirecTV and can just use the DirecTV app to control my tv.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods