iPhone 5 Battery Cases

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I've been using the iPhone 5 for a while now and am in serious need of some backup juice as most of the time it doesn't get me through the day after much heavy usage. I've never used any battery cases for any devices before so have no clue about the validity and usability of these.

Do these battery cases simply work? Which ones do you use, if any, and your thoughts on it?

So far I'm inclined towards either the Mophie Juice Helium or the Air pack, which unfortunately I would have to get shipped overseas and thus cost me much more than the retail price. I do have i-Blason available in local shops down here among others like iContact and such.

Any insight that you can offer would be appreciated!

Regards.
Salman Khalid

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I know people who've used the Mophie battery packs with their iPhone 4Ss. They work well but add considerable bulk to the phone. If you're concerned with this, you can try an external battery pack.

john9648uk

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I had a mophie juice pack which I used with my iphone 4 and found it to be an excellent item. I now have an iphone 5 and bought a similar looking product to the mophie on a market in Hong Kong for about ?15.00. It came in a box identical to the genuine mophie, but with all of these fake products I find the weakness is in the mini usb charging socket which soon works loose and in the capacity of the battery itself. I have the mophie juice pack - an external battery where you use your own charging lead. This is excellent, but not ideal to carry around if you are on the move all day. I've just ordered the new mophie juice pack air direct from mophie in usa and including packing and postage its just under ?110 - about ?73.00

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I prefer an external battery, but like to have a battery case on occasion. I picked up one today on 1saletoday.com for $20. Worth looking at.

folgrz

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My friend just picked up a mophie for his iphone5 and I was really loving it. Very sleek and had a really nice feel to it. I like the fact that it uses a micro-usb charge port on the bottom, especially since those ports are on almost every mobile device except apple products lol

I'll probably end up buying a mophie for myself in white to match my phone. I currently do not use a case at all except for my phone being wrapped in ghost armor.

jtan99

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
the mophie looks great, but it's a little expensive. i rather just carry a portable charger around when i think i'll be out for a long time

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I had the Helium and changed it to the Air for my iPhone 5. I must say, I kinda like the heft and feel. I always felt the 5 could fly out of my hand any second naked.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the Helium and changed it to the Air for my iPhone 5. I must say, I kinda like the heft and feel. I always felt the 5 could fly out of my hand any second naked.

Same way I feel especially when my other phone is a note 2 this phone is so light and thin it's Insane

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Rocking the red Mophie juice pack air and loving everything about it :) it's become my everyday case.

"RED" mophie juice pack!? I'd like to see that.

I'm waiting on a local importer to send me a quote to see how much ordering a mophie pack will cost me. Alternatively this local shop keeper told me that they're bringing in new stock next week including Mophie Juice Packs so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Thanks y'all!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
LOVE the mophie juice pack air for the 5. Loved the juice pack plus for the 4S and 5's air is so much lighter and thinner. Highly recommend!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1368679151.470843.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1368679173.670860.jpg

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
"RED" mophie juice pack!? I'd like to see that.

I'm waiting on a local importer to send me a quote to see how much ordering a mophie pack will cost me. Alternatively this local shop keeper told me that they're bringing in new stock next week including Mophie Juice Packs so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Thanks y'all!

Here's my white iPhone 5 with the red mophie case.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368908715.469323.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR