- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Best/Lightest iPad Mini Keyboard that you used
Hi, I am currently looking for the best iPad Mini. I tried a couple of brands but they are either too bulky or too heavy. I carry my iPad Mini all the time now in my bag when I commute to work and those 1-2lbs do make a BIG difference. Any recommendations?
- 03-26-2013, 01:09 PM #3
- 04-15-2013, 04:55 AM #4
Re: Best/Lightest iPad Mini Keyboard that you used
Maybe it is not a good place for my post, but i don't want to open new thread. Anyway, while i was surfing, i have found one Online Shopping Platform. It is http://www.jsxltech.com They are specialize in designing and producing accessories for the big brands in the world, like Apple, Samsung, Google, Motorola and more. I have bought one iPad keyboardcase and I am quite happy with price and quality. Does anybody have expirience with them?
Last edited by drekilaja; 04-15-2013 at 05:07 AM.
- 04-19-2013, 04:23 AM #5
- By RaineJ in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM
- By tacsniper in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:28 AM
- By emscapt47 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 223Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:45 PM
- By FendrGuitPlayr in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
- By Element1924 in forum Original iPadReplies: 40Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:37 AM