Do not use Jelly 0.3 Ozaki cases on your iPhone 5!

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the Jelly 0.3 Ozaki on my iPhone 5 ever since i got it out of the box and after months of use it scratched the bezel of my phone and weird white dots on the slate aluminum on the back!

When i went to Apple and exchanged my iPhone because i had a sleep/wake button issue i didn't use it with a case till now for 4 months and i was astonished that the slate back of the phone is very durable and did not scratch at all! And the bezel is super clean and no dents at all! So choose your case wisely and do not buy the OZAKI JELLY 0.3mm!

Hope i helped!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Do not use cases on your iPhone 5!

Drop your phone accidentally on a concrete floor or pavement one time and then report back if you are still recommending no case.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Drop your phone accidentally on a concrete floor or pavement one time and then report back if you are still recommending no case.

I didn't think the OP was advocating going case-less. He was warning people about a specific case that he believed caused some discoloration & scratches to the back of his device.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I didn't think the OP was advocating going case-less. He was warning people about a specific case that he believed caused some discoloration & scratches to the back of his device.

My bad. I was going off the thread title and honestly didn't read the entire post ;)

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Do not use cases on your iPhone 5!

Had the same case and threw it away after 10 minutes. Rather no case than this ozaki one.