- iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Don't worry about your battery usage anymore
Recently I bought a product on Amazon for a ridiculously low price compared to other battery cases. But I ordered it anyway hoping that it would be worth my $30. With little expectations, I was overwhelmed when I received this battery case. It’s not the best but it was definitely worth the money.
Here's my review for this case
• fashionable battery case that'll give you the most comfort, shape, and security.
• Maintains the slim-fit and lightweight that the iPhone 5 presents, while bringing extra life to your phone.
• This battery case includes a battery pack that is lightweight despite its maximum capacity of 2200mAh battery hidden inside an ultra-thin durable casing
• battery life is more than capable of doubling the battery life of the iPhone 5.
• extended battery has fully functional set of features including power on/off so you can decide when or when not to have power
• battery level indication so you can check power remaining at any time
• pass through syncing so that you don’t need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
• TPU silicon makes it easier for you to remove the phone while giving it security
• Reasonable Price
• Some parts are made from plastic (but that’s what makes it very lightweight.. pretty reasonable)
• No earphone jack. This is similar for most battery cases. You gotta work your way around, and the good thing is that it’s not very hard to take on and off.
• Generic Brand
As of now these are the only Pros and Cons I realized. I’ll add more if things come up. Thanks
Blue/White: Amazon.com: Iphone 5 Backup Battery Cover Case 2200mah: Cell Phones & Accessories
Pink/White: Amazon.com: Fashionable Power Bank Protective Rechargeable 2200 mAh Battery Charger Case for iPhone 5 - Pink/White: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 02-26-2013, 06:56 PM #2
- 02-26-2013, 09:41 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 09:44 PM #4
- By ohmygoodness in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:32 PM
- By MacUser in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:53 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
- By cglaguna in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:20 PM