Speck CandyShell Issue
I've had Speck CandyShells for my iPhone 4, 4S and 5 and have recommended them to all my friends and family because I think they're good-looking and protect well. My mom's saved her iPhone 4S from a fall; the bottom thin strip near the charging port broke but her iPhone is still perfect. It did its job. The one problem I have with them is I can't get the screen clean without taking the phone out of the case. I think the rubber absorbs your hand oils and when you wipe the screen the cloth grabs some of the oil and drags it behind. I'm kinda neurotic about having a clean screen so it bothers me a bit. Take it out of the case, screen wipes off perfectly with one swipe. Put it back in, Smear City. I've tried cleaning the rubber with a little alcohol to try to remove any oil but it just doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem? Have you found a way around it? I don't see one and I'll just deal with it but I wanted to share my pain.
- 02-15-2013, 09:38 AM #2
- By RIPNHL2005 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
- By metalmike in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:53 AM
- By nies in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:46 PM
- By iBoxtaboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
- By Biggs91276 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:46 PM