No need to worry about battery life: Battery Case!

ohmygoodness

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
External iPhone 5 Battery Case Review (4.5/5 Stars)
When I saw this product on Amazon, I was a little skeptical because of its low price compared to other battery cases from Morphie, Powerslate, etc.. But I ordered it anyway hoping that it would be worth my $30. With little expectations, I was overwhelmed when I received this battery case.
Pros:
• fashionable battery case that'll give you the most comfort, shape, and security.
• Maintains the slim-fit and lightweight that the iPhone 5 presents, while bringing extra life to your phone.
• This battery case includes a battery pack that is lightweight despite its maximum capacity of 2200mAh battery hidden inside an ultra-thin durable casing
• battery life is more than capable of doubling the battery life of the iPhone 5.
• extended battery has fully functional set of features including power on/off so you can decide when or when not to have power
• battery level indication so you can check power remaining at any time
• pass through syncing so that you don’t need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
• TPU silicon makes it easier for you to remove the phone while giving it security
• Reasonable Price: $28.99
Cons:
• Some parts are made from plastic (but that’s what makes it very lightweight.. pretty reasonable)
• No earphone jack. This is similar for most battery cases
• Generic Brand

As of now these are the only Pros and Cons I realized. I’ll add more if things come up. Thanks :)
Blue/White: Amazon.com: Iphone 5 Backup Battery Cover Case 2200mah: Cell Phones & Accessories
Pink/White: Amazon.com: Fashionable Power Bank Protective Rechargeable 2200 mAh Battery Charger Case for iPhone 5 - Pink/White: Cell Phones & Accessories

91y0KW1qagL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
hmm looks cool, i hope it's available in stores near me. coz i can't transact online.

Slammed using my GT P6200 soon, to be Iphone 5 xD

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a bad attempt, but would like to see it with the iPhone 5 inside...it seems like it more than doubles the thickness of the phone, which is certainly a "con" in my opinion, but i understand that battery cases just arnt able to avoid this yet.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of battery cases. I prefer to carry a backup power source, with double or triple the mAh of a battery case, so that I can use it for both iPhone and iPad, or a few times for iPhone.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of battery cases. I prefer to carry a backup power source, with double or triple the mAh of a battery case, so that I can use it for both iPhone and iPad, or a few times for iPhone.

I have a Zoom Energy Bar. Is pretty sweet. I got it from my job for Xmas. It's get 6,600 mAh and has double USB on it. It's pretty sweet.

ohmygoodness

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I used to carry one of those around too.. until I lost it haha. I figured I wouldn't lose this case cause it stays on my phone

ohmygoodness

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE: (3/18/13)
I'm quite impressed with these cases. This is my 2nd battery case, and they have pulled through very nicely. No sign or wear, no decrease in battery life.

SlcCorrado

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My boss uses one similar to this one. Its a bit bulky (doesnt really matter though since the device is nice and slim to begin with) but he absolutely loves it. Not sure if it's this exact model but it's very similar, generic from amazon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox