How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Pick your device. It doesn't even have to be an iPhone or iPad. (Yes, you Blackberry and Android people can play along here without getting into a shouting match!)

Are you a "my device is gorgeous and needs to go naked" kind of person? Or are you like iMore's Pink, and own every case that's ever been released in every color?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have 7 iPhone 5 cases. I really don't need that many. I only bought 2 myself and the other 5 didn't cost me a dime.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 has three cases (brown bookbook, pink cygnett hard bumper, and pink Otter Box Defender). iPhone 4s has white mophie pro, pink/grey defender, lavender/white commuter and white leather cygnett wallet case/flip stand. Ipad 3 has black leather targus case and baby blue cygnett denim hard case.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5 only the one lifeproof. My 4S I had a bunch but never used them except for the lifeproof so I decided only the one. Only one for my mini but iPad 3 I have 5 diff smart covers. Love all the color options.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for the reply from Pink. Curious to know how many she has.

lmao! thanks Garz:p

SO, my answer to this is......the last time i checked(about a month ago) I was at about 50, give or take a few. Since then I've purchased 3 DomeSkins and a Belkin candy skin(?) or what ever its called. Without counting right now for an exact number, I'd say I'm somewhere between 50-60 cases currently. I know I had more, but I did give quite a few away to family members.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

SO, my answer to this is......the last time i checked(about a month ago) I was at about 50, give or take a few. Since then I've purchased 3 DomeSkins and a Belkin candy skin(?) or what ever its called. Without counting right now for an exact number, I'd say I'm somewhere between 50-60 cases currently. I know I had more, but I did give quite a few away to family members.

I would so open up a store.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would so open up a store.
lmao !! and you get to be the first customer phreddyl, being that you're the one that suggested it:D lol.

but now a technical question - do bumpers actually count as cases? and skins? If not then i can knock about 13 items off of that estimate:p LOL

Jdhiker

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
2 for my iPhone 5. A white and blue speck case. And my white and grey lifeproof.

Sent from my Sweet White 32g iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Holy s***! That's a ton. Lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey pink do you have any red cases for sell? Lol that's a lot of cases you have.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Holy s***! That's a ton. Lol
yeah well....lol. I went just a teeny bit case crazy when I first got my phone LOL
Hey pink do you have any red cases for sell? Lol that's a lot of cases you have.
ya know Rells, il check because I really don't remember. I think I have a red/black Speck candyshell. i'll shoot ya a PM tomorrow😉

Aaaaaand it's half time 🏈 Go Ravens !! 🎉

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
lmao !! and you get to be the first customer phreddyl, being that you're the one that suggested it:D lol.

but now a technical question - do bumpers actually count as cases? and skins? If not then i can knock about 13 items off of that estimate:p LOL

I count them. Especially since they cost the same, or more, than full cases.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I count them. Especially since they cost the same, or more, than full cases.

:)ok, fair enough. I had a few moments to actually count. So I'm at 54. Now, I've also got my TwelveSouth SurfacePad being delivered tomorrow, which I absolutely cannot wait for:D so that'll make the count 55:)

As for cost on the bumpers, I purchased them all from Amazon anywhere from $2 to $5 at the most (that incld shipping costs)

And out of alllll those cases I have, the DomeSkins are my absolute favorite to rock on my 4S, with my Kate Spade case right along with them:D

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I might have to check out the domeskins. I've had a glass screen from Radio shack on for about a week and love it. I think the rear dome would really compliment it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods