iPhone 5 Case recommendation
So Ive had an iphone since the 3g, always have had a case on it, used to use the speck for the 3g,3gs then my daughter was born so all the rest have been in otterbox or lifeproof, now that my daughters a little older id like to get reccomendations for a good battery case or other case that i could not have my phone all locked up in, i love the look and feel of the iphones, thanks!
- 02-03-2013, 08:43 AM #3
- 02-03-2013, 11:02 AM #5
- 02-03-2013, 01:31 PM #6
- 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM #7
Re: iPhone 5 Case recommendation
For me I recently started to buy Spigen cases. I like those cases because they show off the beauty of the phone. They also have other cases as well that can provide you with coverage similar to Otterbox. They even make a glass screen protector.
I used the Otterbox for a short period of time but in many ways I do not like them because they add bulk and cover the phone leading me to question why I chose a white iphone when you cannot see it under the Otterbox
- By EmEuS in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-24-2012, 07:25 AM
- By jennyyu in forum AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-14-2011, 05:23 AM
- By Wallace in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:36 AM
- By zak4899 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:35 AM
- By EmEuS in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:49 PM