iPhone 5 Case recommendation

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So Ive had an iphone since the 3g, always have had a case on it, used to use the speck for the 3g,3gs then my daughter was born so all the rest have been in otterbox or lifeproof, now that my daughters a little older id like to get reccomendations for a good battery case or other case that i could not have my phone all locked up in, i love the look and feel of the iphones, thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That's why there are 8 gazillion cases from which to choose, and most of us wind up buying ... a bunch.

bahandi

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I say check out a local electronics store, one that let's you try before you buy. I went to Future Shop 3 times in one weekend trying, buying, returning cases.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
For me I recently started to buy Spigen cases. I like those cases because they show off the beauty of the phone. They also have other cases as well that can provide you with coverage similar to Otterbox. They even make a glass screen protector.

I used the Otterbox for a short period of time but in many ways I do not like them because they add bulk and cover the phone leading me to question why I chose a white iphone when you cannot see it under the Otterbox

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711