Best Thin Back Protector For Iphone 5?
It looks this forum has slowed down considerably but I'm hoping that mid-cycle there will be an abundance of information on this topic.
I'd like to find a great fitting back protector that is compatible with a case like the belkin candy grip.
I've had less than stellar experiences using just a case. I'm open to the idea of using a bumper with a back and screen protector but prefer the increased protection of a full case. Thanks in advance.
- 01-29-2013, 06:09 AM #2
- 01-29-2013, 05:10 PM #4
- 01-29-2013, 07:34 PM #5
- 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM #7
- 01-29-2013, 09:41 PM #8
Re: Best Thin Back Protector For Iphone 5?
look into Wrapsol
i do not use a case and always put my phone in my pocket. i have gone thru 3 full body zaggshields because they eventually start peeling away from the device. what a joke
i've had my full body Wrapsol on since October of last year and not even a sign of it peeling! plus the protection is awesome
- 02-06-2013, 05:43 PM #10
- By giper54 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 20Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:07 AM
- By CandyBean in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
- By kbtkpk in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:45 PM
- By mikecc in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:47 PM
- By Dharma#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM