Results 1 to 1 of 1
Went to belkin grip max, love it.
I had owned a otterbox commuter for my iPhone 5 and the "hard" piece broke on the bottom of the phone. Rather than send it back to otterbox (still might do) I thought I would try a new case.
I was going to purchase the belkin candy but decided to take a look at the grip max as well. The max offers more protection but doesn't offer that huge "lip" that the commuter had. At first, I missed the huge "lip" (offers more protection) but now I feel like I can use my screen better due to more "free area" (and still offer a good amount of screen protection).
Anyone have thoughts on the belkin grip max or someone that personally owns it can chime in on it?
- By robmerrill88 in forum iPad 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:51 AM
- By blazer68 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:05 AM
- By tahir in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM
- By londonel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:58 PM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:06 PM