Results 1 to 3 of 3
Is it possible to have iPhone Fully Body Protector with case?
Hey everyone, as we all know, the iPhone 5 has a sort of scuffgate issue, especially with the black model. Now I personally own the black iPhone 5 and always feared this happening to my phone, so I just bought a case. But everytime I take it out of the case, it always becomes a struggle and I always fear that it will scuff and scratch. So, I want to buy a Full Body Screen Protector, that way I know my phone will be covered no matter what. But, I was wondering if I can have the Body Protector on with a case. And to be more specific, I have a Body Glove DropSuit case. So, will the body protector slide off when I take it in or out of the case, or is it no problem at all? If anyone knows, can they please tell me! Thanks!
- 01-26-2013, 06:36 PM #2
- 01-26-2013, 06:39 PM #3
Re: Is it possible to have iPhone Fully Body Protector with case?
Yes, it will work. You can either get the full body Zagg or you could also have the ghost armor sprayed onto it. With the case just have to put it on carefully depending on the type.
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:00 AM
- By TOASTIE in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2010, 11:35 AM
- By nuprin in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:16 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:26 PM
- By cruiz1022 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:24 PM