Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Need a DVORAK keyboard

Well I know this type of keyboard is not very familiar to all. But the problem is I am getting used to it and now I don't feel comfortable to use the qwerty keyboard any more. For me DVORAK keyboard is way more easier than average qwerty keyboard. I use one for almost 3 year on my desktop and now I have an iPad and I want to use one for that too. But here is the problem, I went to buy one from the local computer store and I was surprised over the fact that they don't even know what a DVORAK keyboard is. And each and everywhere I was looking for one keyboard or case with DVORAK keyboard I can't find out any. I do type a lot and now I want to use my iPad for that purpose but with out keyboard its almost impossible for me. So can any one help me about this problem. I will really appreciate for any kind of help. Thanks in advance
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Default Re: Need a DVORAK keyboard

The problem with a Dvorak keyboard is that it's no longer actually the keyboard, but the software that runs it. For instance, on your PC, you can use whatever cheap keyboard you have and in the Windows setting, tell it you're using a Dvorak keyboard - the same as I tell my PC that I'm using an international keyboard.

While iOS supports many languages, it does not support Dvorak.