ip5 - semi-naked - Ghost Armour

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I've been flip-flopping on cases since I got my 5. Either they don't have the look I want or the buttons don't line up, or something else. Over the years I've been really good at taking care of my phone so instead of a case, I've gone with a wrap.

The Ghost Armour matte screen protector and the carbon black wrap. I didn't have the front wrap installed as it would have just sat on top of the screen protector (If I did that I could potentially see that catching on fabric when taking the phone out of pockets, etc.)

e8esy7aj.jpg

re6aruqu.jpg

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
That looks really nice.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I had a Ghost Armour on my Samsung Galaxy S3. That looks good; I might have to look into it. I even have a Ghost Armour coupon, too :)

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I had a Ghost Armour on my Samsung Galaxy S3. That looks good; I might have to look into it. I even have a Ghost Armour coupon, too :)

Before I switched to my iPhone I had Ghost Armour on the Note II. I went back and told them I switched phones after just 9 days. They gave me a discount which was unexpected. Also, I can come back and switch colours anytime for $5.

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never considered what apparently are called "wraps," but I"m still looking for the best minimalist protection for my iPhone 5. I've been trying out bumper cases, but can anyone tell me how much protection a wrap provides the edges of the 5? Do the edges still get damaged easily, i.e., how much can they take with a wrap? Thanks!

iandrewj

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I've never considered what apparently are called "wraps," but I"m still looking for the best minimalist protection for my iPhone 5. I've been trying out bumper cases, but can anyone tell me how much protection a wrap provides the edges of the 5? Do the edges still get damaged easily, i.e., how much can they take with a wrap? Thanks!

Other than protection from scratches and dings I don't think the wrap would add anything but the smallest measure of fall protection. I didn't buy it for total protection though. The minimalist look with the added design is what I prefer.

* to add I've never had a better screen protector. It has zero reflection and is pretty much smudge proof.

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711