ZAGG Perimeter bumper case for iPhone 5 is a FAIL
FYI: I just received the ZAGG Perimeter bumper case for my iPhone 5 today.
This product seems like it's just something ZAGG developed quickly to push out to catch the iPhone 5 wave etc. Specifically, the volume buttons are small and poorly designed, providing poor tactile feedback; user experience is lousy etc. Disappointing and I will be returning it immediately. The rest of it is OK and seems to cover the edges well.iPhone 5
12/11 iMac with Mountain Lion
Apple TV 3rd gen.
"No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up."--Lily Tomlin
- By Infiniti7 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 24Last Post: 12-26-2011, 06:40 PM
- By Th3KaNgSt3R in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:17 AM
- By Sophian in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:34 PM
- By McIPhone in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:02 AM
- By jaguar11 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:22 PM