Results 1 to 10 of 10
Is there a short lightning cable?
I just want to run my Nano to my head unit. It's a double din opening with the single din unit so I got a storage pocket I'd like to put the ipod in, but the stock cable is too long. I'd also like It black so it doesn't stand out so much to potential theives. I basically just want a cable that's a couple inches long.
- 01-14-2013, 11:01 AM #2
- 01-14-2013, 11:19 AM #3
- 01-14-2013, 11:58 AM #4
- 01-14-2013, 12:47 PM #5
- 01-14-2013, 12:50 PM #6
Re: Is there a short lightning cable?
How well do they work? Just curious because alot of the cheap cables have poor reviews on amazon. It's my understanding there is an authentication chip in the cable so if they don't have that they won't work.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM #8
- By reneebjb23 in forum iPad 3Replies: 20Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:13 PM
- By electriicdigits in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:36 PM
- By Cool Cat in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:57 PM
- By neuronbob in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2007, 08:46 PM
- By kingssnakke in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2007, 08:25 AM