is there a back protector that cover just the aluminum on iPhone 5?

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
the back of iPhone 5 is not all smooth, it has notches on the top and the bottom of it (the non aluminum part). I think putting a back protector would expose it and it will collect dust after some time.

I am curious to know if there is a back protector that covers just the aluminum. I don't like cases, but I don't like scratches. :( the aluminum is more scratch prone than the glass back of the iPhone 4/4S.

Or should I just buy universal one and cut it myself?

Thanks.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never seen anything that only covers the aluminum part, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'd be morei inclined to use a skin to cover the whole thing.

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
eBay has some cheap front and back screen protectors. You get 3 of each in a package for about $3 the back is in 3 pieces. It's no wrapsol but decent for the price.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I wanted something to protect the back as well and found this:
Spigen SGP SGP09590 Steinheil Screen Protector for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Ultra Crystal Mix:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

What i like about it is that it keeps the aluminum part matte so it resembles the true finish. The back protector does come in 3 pieces (one to cover the top glass piece, one to cover the center aluminum, one to cover the bottom glass piece). This set also includes a front screen protector. I love SGP and their screen protectors and highly recommend them!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73