Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iMore Intermediate
- 151 Posts
is there protector on the aluminum back for iPhone 5 (I don't want to use case)?
As the title says, I don't like case as it add thickness to the phone, so I heard that since the aluminum is soft and scratch easily, is there a protector or some sort that can protect the aluminum back (without using the case)?
I like naked phone and I want to keep it that way if possible.
- 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 08:51 PM #3iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: is there protector on the aluminum back for iPhone 5 (I don't want to use case)?
I work at best buy and we sell a zagg shield that comes with a shield for the front and back. I use one on my 5 and love it. They're around 25 bucks if I remember correctly.
- 01-10-2013, 09:26 PM #4
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:55 AM
- By super_hlogos in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2011, 04:06 AM
- By Apple Developer in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2011, 08:30 PM
- By mobilebreak in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM