Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seashell93
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Silicone or Hard Case? Need to know if these are good cases

I've been looking to buy a case for my iPhone because, even though a lot of people think it 'won't' break, I have bad luck with phones! lol I always manage to crack the phone one way or another....

I had an andriod phone, the Samsung Galaxy before the iphone and I liked the soft cases better with it as hard cases didn't seem to do squat....

Is that the same for iPhone's? I'm assuming it is but this is my first time with one so it'd be nice to know which is better.

Also, I'm going to buy a case from here:

This seems like the best price I've found and the seller has good ratings for their cases so I'm kind of excited to buy one of these cases as I LOVE the designs!

Problem is I can't pick which one I like best! lol Any opinions on which looks better? That double red heart case really has captured my heart! lol
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Default Re: Silicone or Hard Case? Need to know if these are good cases

Just curious but did you try Etsy? i bet they have a lot of unique cases similar to the ones that were listed on that Ebay site. I like Etsy for non name brand cases because they have a lot of unique cases to offer.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    250 Global Posts

Lifeproof or Otterbox Armour case if you're going to be around water.

Otterbox defender if you're not.
    No one cares what phones/computers/tablets you are using, or in which order you got them.... so stop listing.
    iPhone Nanite

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,883 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Have you looked at the griffin survivor cases? They will protect your phone from rain, dirt, etc. here's a link to one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004R9...5&tag=imore-20

Tapped to talk
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iPhone Nanite

This furry case actually does look funny and cute, makes you want to hug them, LOL. Well, you just can't take it with you.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    Just curious but did you try Etsy? i bet they have a lot of unique cases similar to the ones that were listed on that Ebay site. I like Etsy for non name brand cases because they have a lot of unique cases to offer.
    I'm a big fan of Etsy and just ordered a hard case for my iphone. To be honest I'm not a big fan of hard cases but this one I could customize so I bought it. At the moment I have a silicon case from Muvit and I really like it.
    But for protection I would choose an Otterbox case
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.1.2 :)

I have found that Amazon has great prices...that's where all but one of my cases are from. The Incipio Silicrylic 2 piece is a fave, protection with rubberized hard shell that covers a gel skin, but not nearly as bulky as OB...and fun color combos too!!
    "Sometimes its not the song that makes you emotional. It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it."
    t3ddie likes this.