Silicone or Hard Case? Need to know if these are good cases

snappybux

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking to buy a case for my iPhone because, even though a lot of people think it 'won't' break, I have bad luck with phones! lol I always manage to crack the phone one way or another....

I had an andriod phone, the Samsung Galaxy before the iphone and I liked the soft cases better with it as hard cases didn't seem to do squat....

Is that the same for iPhone's? I'm assuming it is but this is my first time with one so it'd be nice to know which is better.

Also, I'm going to buy a case from here:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

This seems like the best price I've found and the seller has good ratings for their cases so I'm kind of excited to buy one of these cases as I LOVE the designs!

Problem is I can't pick which one I like best! lol Any opinions on which looks better? That double red heart case really has captured my heart! :D:D:D:D:D lol

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Just curious but did you try Etsy? i bet they have a lot of unique cases similar to the ones that were listed on that Ebay site. I like Etsy for non name brand cases because they have a lot of unique cases to offer.

GiggsX

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
This furry case actually does look funny and cute, makes you want to hug them, LOL. Well, you just can't take it with you.

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just curious but did you try Etsy? i bet they have a lot of unique cases similar to the ones that were listed on that Ebay site. I like Etsy for non name brand cases because they have a lot of unique cases to offer.

I'm a big fan of Etsy and just ordered a hard case for my iphone. To be honest I'm not a big fan of hard cases but this one I could customize so I bought it. At the moment I have a silicon case from Muvit and I really like it.
But for protection I would choose an Otterbox case

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have found that Amazon has great prices...that's where all but one of my cases are from. The Incipio Silicrylic 2 piece is a fave, protection with rubberized hard shell that covers a gel skin, but not nearly as bulky as OB...and fun color combos too!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner