Otterbox Armor Series shipping Fed 22 - iPhone 4S

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 will come weeks later after first release.

iPhone 4/4S Armor Series

$99.95

The iPhone 4/4S Armor Series case offers four layers of protection so you can enjoy life’s adventures with confidence knowing your iPhone 4/4S is shielded from the elements. Waterproof, drop proof, dust proof and crush proof the Armor Series is the toughest case ever built. Get protection that truly inspires confidence.

Thoughts? Life Proof comparable?

iPhone 5 Armor Series Case | OtterBox

armor silicone bed
Silicone Bed

Ribbed, interior silicone bed cushions device while keeping it sandwiched in place
screen protector
Screen Protector

Screen protection is built into the case to prevent scratches to glass display and to maintain a waterproof seal
features accessible
Camera Cover

Scratch-resistant glass protects camera, ensuring high-clarity and crystal clear pictures
rugged
Reinforced Plastic

Industrial-strength reinforced plastic withstands crushing forces up to two tons
Metal Latch

Corrosion-resistant metal latches lock the two halves of the case together, securing the waterproof seal
Button Actuators

All buttons and device features are fully functional while staying protected from water, drops, dust and crush
Headphone Port

Hinged silicone plug covers headphone port to keep harmful elements out while still allowing for easy opening access.
NOTE: Case is not waterproof when charging port or headphone jack are in use.
Charging Port

Silicone plug protects charging port, allowing for zero entry of harmful materials and easy opening for quick access to charging without removing the case.

Weight:
4.23 oz / 120.00 g
Dimensions:
5.14 in x 2.94 in x 0.82 in
13.06 cm x 7.47 cm x 2.08 cm

iPhone 5

iPhone 5 Armor Series

$99.95

The OtterBox iPhone 5 Armor Series case is a reinvention of an OtterBox classic that brings protection against water, drops, dust and crushing force. Metal latches, o-ring seal, port covers and mesh coverings keep water out and allow the Armor Series case for iPhone 5 to be completely waterproof. This case was made with confidence. We encourage you to use it with some.

armor silicone bed
Silicone Bed

Interior ribbed bed provides a snug fit for the device and absorbs shock
screen protector
Screen Protector

Built-in screen protector prevents scratches to glass display, resists fingerprints and maintains the waterproof seal
camera cover
Camera Cover

Glass camera covering resists scratches while preserving clear and precise images
rugged
Reinforced Plastic

Exterior material, made of the same incredibly strong plastic used in hammers and industrial tools, withstands 2 tons of crushing force
metal latch
Metal Latch

Durable zinc alloy latches securely fasten the case together to maintain a waterproof seal while still allowing for easy opening
Button actuators
Button actuators

Outer material protects device from water, drops, dust and crush while maintaining functionality of buttons and features
headphone port
Headphone Port

Port is protected by a silicone plug that acts as a shield for particle intrusion while allowing easy opening access.
charge port
Charge Port

Hinged silicone cover keeps water and particles from entering charging port and opens for easy charging access without removing the case.

Weight:
3.91 oz / 110.88 g
Dimensions:
5.51 in x 2.97 in x 0.70 in / 14.02 cm x 7.55 cm x 1.78 cm

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'll have to look at this one in hand. Looking at the photos online, I don't like the look of it.

FYI - I currently have the Otterbox Defender for an iPhone 5 :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely going to check it out. I love my LifeProof case, and this one seems like it offers a little more protection. It will all come down to how thick it is, and how it feels I. My hand. I love the LifeProof, but you never know maybe the Otterbox will be better.