Question about iPad 4 & need a case/folio

cbntmaker

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to Apple, just getting an iPhone 4 last year.

Well, my wife got me an iPad 4 for Christmas, and while looking for a case I've got a question I know y'all can help me with.

While looking at cases, I see ones that say they fit the various iPads. Is there a difference in size, location of buttons,etc. between iPad 2, 3, and 4? Or will the 4 fit any of these too?

Also, I plan on using my iPad 4 for my insurance business, and would like a leather case/folio for that purpose. Anyone have suggestions on them would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the features I would like are:
Leather
Can be used for presentations
Slots for business cards
Pen/stylus holder

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
3 and 4 can use same case iPad 2 is thinner so case is alittle diff all buttons are same and some iPad follo cases will work with all models because they just slide in ..

I use a smart case on my 4 never needed or used a folio type so I don't really know of any but check the forum in sure it's been discussed

Also congrats that's one nice Christmas present

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

cbntmaker

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
That really answers one really confusing question I had. Knowing that the 3-4 are the same and that 2 is thicker is something that can help me find something.

Still, any suggestions from real world use on cases/folios would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 and 4 can use same case iPad 2 is thinner so case is alittle diff all buttons are same and some iPad follo cases will work with all models because they just slide in ..

I use a smart case on my 4 never needed or used a folio type so I don't really know of any but check the forum in sure it's been discussed

Also congrats that's one nice Christmas present

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the Zagg Keys Pro Plus case and I love it. The keyboard is very easy to type on and is a hard case to keep it well protected. It's a little pricey at $130 but a great case/bluetooth keyboard.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That really answers one really confusing question I had. Knowing that the 3-4 are the same and that 2 is thicker is something that can help me find something.

Still, any suggestions from real world use on cases/folios would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 is thinner not thicker :)

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW