I just got an iPad 3 today and have been looking at some cases on amazon. Do you guys have any recommendations for a case under $30? I like the smart cases, but worry that they don't fully fold back when holding it. I like the moko folio stand case on amazon, but I don't know how to link it here. Thanks guys!
- 12-30-2012, 11:30 PM #2
My smart case folds back fine I have a red one also .. A Smart Cover with a belkin snap shield with magnetic back works great also
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- 12-31-2012, 01:02 AM #4iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
I'm curious what everybody else has as a set-up for their iPad 3. I have the ZAGG Folio currently, but not liking it at all when using without the keyboard. It's very loose and barely keeps closed. And it's too heavyER with the keyboard. I only keep the keyboard in when college semester begins.
What do you recommend for under $30 as well?
- 12-31-2012, 10:03 AM #5
Re: Case suggestions?
Start by having a look around the Accessories forum, where this thread is now located. Tons of threads already discussing iPad 3 cases.
- 01-01-2013, 01:07 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Re: Case suggestions?
Yeah, I agree. Just do a search. I've got a Caudabe Shell on mine from Amazon and a smart cover on the front. Lasted me three months so far and is still going strong. Also heard good things about the incipio smart feather, but haven't actually tried it myself.
- 01-02-2013, 01:24 AM #7
- 01-02-2013, 06:29 AM #8
I have the ihome smart case. It's very similar to the apple one but thinner and I like the stand/cover better. I got mine in true red.
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- By MorphCase in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2013, 04:59 AM
- By rosenstar in forum AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2011, 12:26 PM
- By DaMENACElo37 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-24-2011, 06:18 PM
- By BamaSteve in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:12 PM
- By bsoder in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:50 AM