Bluetooth headphones and Games?

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I recently got a new pair of jaybird freedoms. It plays music incredibly well for Bluetooth headphones and I was wondering if there was a way to use them for Games as it doesn't output sounds from games into the headsets. Any help will be appreciated.

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the website and it says A2DP compatible. It may help but the games I've been testing these headphones with is Nova 3.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If the headphones are A2DP compatible, you should get the game sounds. Have you tried it with any other games?

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I tested it and it worked with other games but just not NOVA 3. Possibly a Gameloft issue? Could be the recent update which gave voice chat break Bluetooth support.

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I noticed recently a lot of Gameloft games don't work with Bluetooth headsets. Luckily the Modern Combat series support Bluetooth headsets.

FirstSpear

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My bluetooth headphones, while fine with all other audio output, don't work with Steam games. Further they are Disconnected, and refuse to reconnect when I click Connect, under Playback Devices, while the game is running. They do work with Crysis (1).
Windows 7 Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro