View Poll Results: Is AppleCare+ even worth the purchase?
- 5. You may not vote on this poll
Hello, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but here it is: How would I go about purchasing AppleCare+ for my iPhone 5 that I purchased stateside? I just PCS'd to Italy and apparently there are no Apple Stores here. That being said, the only way I could get AppleCare+ would be to take my phone into an Apple Store with proof of purchase and get it there. Needless to say, that isn't possible right now! Please help!!
- 12-24-2012, 04:33 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 04:35 PM #3
- 12-24-2012, 04:53 PM #4
I purchased the Iphone 5 from Sams Club last month, called 1-800-MY-APPLE, and they can sell you AppleCare + over the phone, all the tech does is send the your Iphone a text message and they can examine and test your iphone, which then makes it eligible for Applecare.. So if you are within 30 days of purchase you can do it ALL from your phone, I would call from a different phone though as they need to test the Iphone..Merry Christmas!!
- 12-25-2012, 10:15 AM #6
- 01-03-2013, 12:19 PM #7
- By Raptor007 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:53 AM
- By asuprice in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:49 AM
- By Dark_Blu in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2011, 07:16 PM
- By jaydenrobins08#AC in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 12Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:07 PM
- By Djhyper66 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2007, 11:56 AM