Results 1 to 1 of 1
Funky odor on silicone cases from Ebay?
My sister's getting an iPhone 4S for xmas, and wanted me to get her some cases. I got her a few regular cases off of Amazon, but she also wanted some novelty cases in fun shapes, like the Gameboy one.
I grabbed like five random cases on Ebay for under $2 each, and they all smell atrocious. I'm worried they're highly toxic/carcinogenic, and if exposure could negatively impact health--should I toss them out or give them to her anyway? Is there any way to get rid of that funky smell, or should it disappear on its own if I leave it outside/bathe it in baking soda? Should I coat them in some sort of spray sealant? Thanks!
- By iLoveiPhones in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2009, 10:06 AM
- By zak4899 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
- By mtndew in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:54 AM
- By zak4899 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:35 AM
- By 3guser in forum AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-16-2008, 11:29 AM