Results 1 to 2 of 2
Griffin survivor case
Sorry for the duplicate thread. I tried to delete the other one but could not.
I have the Griffin Survivor case for my iPad 4. I love the case but HATE the built in screen protecter. I have considered removing the built in one with a razor and installing a stick on screen protector.
Was wondering if anyone has had a simular setup?
- 12-17-2012, 08:51 AM #2
Re: Griffin survivor case
Funny. I hated the belt clip. That's why I got rid of it.
Few people have cut the SP off of their Otterbox cases and haven't had a problem with it. Personally, I buy cases because of the built in SP. Just be careful not to damage the case or leave an edge that scratches the phone.Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?
So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
- By lefty6string in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2013, 03:56 AM
- By CarolinaDiva in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:31 AM
- By weisjt in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:06 AM
- By NotCrazy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:14 PM
- By ew_deathscythe in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:07 AM