iPad 4 - Griffin Survivor Case
Hi all - I have the Griffin Survivor case for my iPad 4. I love the case but HATE the built in screen protecter. I have considered removing the built in one with a razor and installing a stick on screen protector.
Was wondering if anyone has had a simular setup?
Can a Mod move this? Looks like I posted in the wrong place. Thanks.
Last edited by lefty6string; 12-13-2012 at 07:40 AM.
- 03-05-2013, 07:47 PM #2
- 03-08-2013, 10:05 PM #3
Re: Griffin Survivor Case
Well it looks like an OtterBox type case, can you pop out the built in screen protector. I know the Otterbox one's will do that and I can agree the built in protectors suck. They cause rainbow affect between the two materials.
- 03-09-2013, 03:56 AM #4
- By lefty6string in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:51 AM
- By CarolinaDiva in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:31 AM
- By appdoro in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2011, 08:18 AM
- By weisjt in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:06 AM
- By ew_deathscythe in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:07 AM