- iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
I've recently went case-less with my iPhone 5 and I'm loving it so far. But one thing I'm concerned about is how my screen will do without a protector.
I still have my screen protector on just in case of scratches. After all it's much more cheaper to replace a screen protector than to replace the whole screen.
Can someone advise me on how your iPhone 5 is doing without a screen protector??
- 12-03-2012, 07:23 AM #2
- 12-03-2012, 07:49 AM #3
- 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM #4
- 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM #5
- 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM #6
- 12-03-2012, 03:34 PM #7
- By sailorgirl in forum AccessoriesReplies: 70Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:04 AM
- By avatar test in forum AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:59 PM
- By rbiowa in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
- By Adam in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2008, 01:22 PM
- By PSB22 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2007, 09:06 AM