Mophie Juicepack

DJHalle

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Posts on their Facebook page state there is one currently under development and that they are not ready to release any other information about it at this time. It sucks. I am also eager awaiting a Juicepack case alternative for my iP5, I was hoping one would be ready for the holidays at least... I guess we'll have to continue to wait until something official is announced

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i had read that as well, i was just wondering if anyone here had some more insight then that vague posting on the website, ive never used one before but my battery for the 5 is terrible, i love the phone though, and i see some of their models look otterboxish which is what i need

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Mendel - Mophie had a model that was water/dust proof. On my vacation last year, the guy sitting next to me on the plane had one. It was a pretty chunky case but it had the additional battery and looked solid!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Mendel - Mophie had a model that was water/dust proof. On my vacation last year, the guy sitting next to me on the plane had one. It was a pretty chunky case but it had the additional battery and looked solid!

Yeah i saw that one, im waiting for them to make the same sort of thing for the iphone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73