Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default World's first iPhone dock to seamlessly integrate with iMac/Thunderbolt display

Hi Guys!

My name is Harry from OCDesk, CO-Founder of the OCDock and we went live yesterday with our first project on kickstarter and thought you would be interested. I hope I can make some of the iMac and Thunderbolt display owners a bit happier by making their desks cleaner.
    If you are interested in seeing some of the "behind the scenes" photos, then let me know and I can show you some of the more exclusive material
    Kickstarter link:

iPhone Dock for iMac & Apple Displays

The product is a beautifully designed aluminum made iPhone dock that integrates seamlessly with Apple iMac and Thunderbolt Displays, creating a free and clean workspace. A world's first. Imagine a dock that entirely removes the traditional dock and cabling from the desk. The name OCDesk stands for Obsessively Clean Desk...something that many iMac and Thunderbolt users are truly obsessed about.
    Sorry, for the kickstarter link not working and that some pictures repeat, there seems to be a fault in the posting system.

Thanks a lot!
    PS. Please check us out on Kickstarter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World's first iPhone dock to seamlessly integrate with iMac/Thunderbolt display-good-design.png   World's first iPhone dock to seamlessly integrate with iMac/Thunderbolt display-fits-cases.jpg  
    Last edited by OCDesk; 11-30-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Global Posts
    3,620 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default World's first iPhone dock to seamlessly integrate with iMac/Thunderbolt display

Looks nice, good luck with your venture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    jsntrenkler
    Mobile Gear: Retina Macbook Pro 13 / iPad Air / iPhone 5S / Pebble Smartwatch
    Community Rules & Guidelines