Speck case - usable with Power Support screen protector?
Is anyone using a Power Support screen protector along with a Speck case? My 3GS of 3 years had a good combination of Incase slider with a Power Support anti-glare screen protector. I am looking to get a Speck case now along with another Power Support screen protector pack, but if someone can tell me whether they fit well or not before I purchase them, it will be greatly appreciated.
p.s. I also saw in a local accessories store a case from a company called Prodigee. I couldn't get a lot of reviews about it on Amazon or Youtube. Anyone tried it?
- 11-30-2012, 12:33 AM #2
- 11-30-2012, 04:35 PM #4
Re: Speck case - usable with Power Support screen protector?robert
iPhone 6 64GB White/Silver (VZW)
iPhone 5 32GB Black/Slate (VZW)
iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T)
iPhone 8GB (AT&T)
iPad Mini 32GB (WiFi)
iPad 2 3G 32GB (AT&T)
Quickly sync files between your desktop and iPhone with DropBox
Keep passwords secure with Lastpass
Follow me on twitter | Follow me on instagram
- 12-01-2012, 06:39 PM #6
Re: Speck case - usable with Power Support screen protector?
Got my Speck from Amazon today, and got one of the Apple guys to expertly put the Belkin Iris anti-glare screen protector on it before putting the case on. Liking the combination so far!
- By SnapThrow in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:56 PM
- By The Miz in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2011, 08:49 PM
- By The Miz in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:55 PM
- By Chris_c81 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 28Last Post: 07-08-2010, 04:06 PM
- By falcondrgn in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:04 PM