- 11-29-2012, 05:07 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 05:39 PM #3
Re: iPhone 5 Metal Dock
It literally looks like someone took part of a door knob kit, bent it and then cut a hole out for the lightning cable. And for $40? LOL! No thanks.
And am I to understand that the rear piece rests on the cable? Interesting design choice...i guess that's going to work out real well when something with some weight happens to bear down on that, and your lightning cable gets damaged.
- 11-29-2012, 05:53 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM #8
- 11-30-2012, 09:37 AM #9
- 11-30-2012, 11:09 AM #10
iPhone 5 Metal Dock
The rough edges on the right side really make it looked like a do it yourself project. Looks pretty rough for a product the plan to sell.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 12-01-2012, 11:54 AM #11
- 12-01-2012, 05:44 PM #12
- By iLive an iLife in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:09 AM
- By xDAKx in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:15 AM
- By Libuff in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
- By lowridinguy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:22 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:14 AM