Results 1 to 7 of 7
Spigen Glass.tR...is it "case friendly"?
I'm seriuously considering buying a Spigen Glass.tR screen protector tonight...especially since it's at a 30% off Cyber Monday discount.
My question is: is it compatible with a Speck Candy Shell case or one that's similar? I really like my Speck case, but if the glass pane isn't cut a bit short of the edges of the phone's screen, I'm afraid the case won't fit correctly. I have shot Spigen Customer Service a question note...but they have yet to respond.
Can anybody help me here?
- 11-26-2012, 07:50 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM #4
- 11-27-2012, 08:03 PM #5
- 11-28-2012, 08:09 AM #6
- 11-28-2012, 09:05 AM #7
- By Slow & Steady in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:47 PM
- By ininja3000 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2012, 12:51 AM
- By tpbfans in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:15 AM
- By mjchaelangelo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:34 PM
- By MacUser in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2007, 02:38 PM