Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iPhone Beginner
- 78 Posts
Rechargable battery pack for iPhone 5
So I bought this really cool Mophie charger for iPhone which I used for years. But now the iPhone 5 has a new plug so I need a new one. I found out that iPhone 5s need a minimum of 1A output (can anyone confirm?) so the cheap battery packs on Deal Extreme won't do.
What are other (cheaper) options than Mophie?
- 11-23-2012, 09:22 AM #2
Re: Rechargable battery pack for iPhone 5
I've got my eye on this one by New Trent, which has two jacks on it
Amazon.com: New Trent iDual 5200mAh 1A/0.5A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, , iPod Touch all versions; Samsung Galaxy Note/Nexus/S3/S2/S; HTC Titan, Sensation, ONE S/V/X, EVO Thunderbolt, Desire; LG
- 11-23-2012, 09:40 AM #3Current Apple Devices : MacBook Pro 13" (i7-2012) | iPhone 5S White 32gb (VZ) | iPad Air 128gb White (VZ) | iPad mini 64gb White WiFi | iPod Classic 160gb | Apple TV | Mac mini (2011)
- By HyperGo in forum AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:49 AM
- By michaelchang516 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
- By spidermanroach in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2009, 05:41 PM
- By tstubbs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2009, 08:12 AM