- 11-23-2012, 09:52 AM #2
I think it'll be a little while yet as the first Lightning accessories have just started to be announced.Current Apple Devices : Retina MacBook Pro 13" (2014) | iPhone 6 128gb Space Grey (VZ) | iPad Air 128gb White (VZ) | iPod Classic 160gb | Apple TV | MacBook Pro 13" (2012)
- 11-23-2012, 11:04 AM #3
- 11-23-2012, 02:36 PM #4
- 11-24-2012, 09:15 AM #5
If you need something immediately, Mophie makes a "charging block." Basically you charge it, plug in a USB cable then connect it to your phone. It's a little cumbersome but if you really need additional power now, it's your only option.Just remember, everything happens for a reason...
If you found my post helpful, feel free to click "Thanks!"
- By phillies20 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:36 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:22 PM
- By Matty-Mo in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:19 AM
- By sufferrar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:07 AM
- By aprasad in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2009, 07:47 PM