Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 11-23-2012, 08:52 AM #2
I think it'll be a little while yet as the first Lightning accessories have just started to be announced.Current Apple Devices : MacBook Pro 13" (i7-2012) | iPhone 5S White 32gb (VZ) | iPad Air 128gb White (VZ) | iPad mini 64gb White WiFi | iPod Classic 160gb | Apple TV | Mac mini (2011)
- 11-23-2012, 10:04 AM #3
- 11-23-2012, 01:36 PM #4
- 11-24-2012, 08:15 AM #5
If you need something immediately, Mophie makes a "charging block." Basically you charge it, plug in a USB cable then connect it to your phone. It's a little cumbersome but if you really need additional power now, it's your only option.Just remember, everything happens for a reason...
If you found my post helpful, feel free to click "Thanks!"
- By phillies20 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 01:36 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2011, 04:22 PM
- By Matty-Mo in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2011, 11:19 PM
- By sufferrar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:07 AM
- By aprasad in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2009, 06:47 PM