Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Lighting Dock - no respond and no delivery!
Did anyone purchase an iphone 5 dock from I ordered two on October 5 and their last e-mail was on Nov 13 telling me it will be shipped by Nov 19. If not, a refund will be processed. As at today, no shipment, no refund and no respond to numerous e-mails I have sent them in the last few days. Seems like some people are having the same issues with them. Read the comments here:
The Lightning Dock for iPhone 5 looks to fill the void left by Apple | iMore.com
- 11-22-2012, 11:07 PM #2iPhone Newbie
- 27 Posts
Re: Lighting Dock - no respond and no delivery!
Yeah, I finally gave up on them. I ordered two on the 5th of October as well. I kept getting delay emails from them. I finally got an email saying that one of my orders was cancelled due to manufacturing problems. I was told the second one would ship out within the next week. Last week I got another delay email so I asked them for a refund. They refunded the money right away. Unfortunately it looks like these may never see the light of day.
- 11-24-2012, 04:16 PM #3iMore Pro
Follow me: www.twitter.com/joshuasmiley
- 706 Posts
- iOS Version
2011 MBA 13 i5 480GB SSD, VZW 64GB GOLD iP5S, iPad mini 32gb Black
- By jacian in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2009, 08:33 AM
- By KeepGoing in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:25 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 28Last Post: 02-01-2009, 06:22 PM
- By Mugunth in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2008, 06:05 PM
- By edcar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 35Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:15 PM