- 11-18-2012, 10:09 PM #2
Re: iPad screen protector recommendation
I bought a 2pack of Belkins at Target last night for the iPad4 we got my MIL but I have not installed as my husband asked me to do that in front of her (uh, why?!). I was also debating ordering Power Support Crystal, which I like for my phone.
- 11-26-2012, 11:51 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM #4
- 11-28-2012, 09:54 PM #5
- 11-29-2012, 09:29 PM #6
iPad screen protector recommendation
I really like Power Support, however, they have been taking way too long to get their protectors out. Which is why I went with Zagg HD for my iPad Mini.
Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
- By hunoosh in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2012, 04:33 AM
- By lucasite in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:15 PM
- By wiggy1 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:19 AM
- By MobileMania in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2010, 09:30 AM
- By BriDroid in forum Original iPadReplies: 23Last Post: 05-31-2010, 07:31 PM