Results 1 to 3 of 3
My ipad mini protective case
Here is my review of iPad MINI Protective Leather Rotary Case With Belt Buckle.
The newly released iPad MINI Protective Leather Rotary Case on theideasforgift looks, at first, like the perfect answer to protective MINI. The $26.95 full-folio case has a business bag-like front, and also has a back with Belt Buckle. Together, it's a kickstand case, well, it's a folio case.
From side, it's slim and durable, snap connection, and can be used separately, so you can get a weight-light back protective case for ipad MINI only if you don't want to carry a bag.
I like the idea of the Leather Rotary Case because sometimes I want to use the iPad MINI at more than the two extreme angles the Smart Case or Cover offers. A 3-degree angle feels great for typing and a separately design often works better for showing off pictures or video and carry out.
It's broken down into 3 stage that stand the tablet different from viewing angle when reading, watching video and typing.
If you value good, soft protection, this is progress. The all-microfiber case feels cut from a single material, soft to the touch and yet just a little bit sturdy.
All areas of the iPad MINI are covered up, even the volume buttons, which have molded areas you can press through the case.
And this Leather Rotary Case is shockproof, like the original iPad case, it should survive a basic light drop.
- 01-28-2013, 03:34 AM #3
- By Jeremy in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 72Last Post: 02-13-2013, 05:31 PM
- By tduffysd in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 07:53 AM
- By tduffysd in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2012, 11:14 AM
- By grddel in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
- By azure02 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:36 AM